Weekends are made for brunchin’. You can still have an indulgent, totally flatlayable brunch without it wreaking havoc on your body. High in protein, low in carbs and with no refined sugar, these are low on the guilt index. These protein pancake stacks can be whipped up in 5 minutes and then, if you’re anything like me, left to go cold whilst your photograph them for 20…
– 1/4 cup oats
– 1/4 cup cottage cheese
– 1 scoop freesoul berry flavoured protein (Use code ‘FreeSoulHFM’ for 20% off)
– 4 egg whites (or 2 eggs)
– 1 small banana (optional)
– Fresh Blueberries
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and whizz up with a blender
2. Heat a little coconut oil in a pan & add about 2 tbsp of the mixture for each pancake
3. Fry for about 2 minutes on each side.
4. Plate up. For extra indulgence, spread a thin layer of ‘raspberry whip’ nut butter (or alternative) in between each pancake. Top with fresh blueberries and qnola.